There are so many exciting things to tell you! A break was definitely needed and valued over the last few weeks; thanks for staying with me. For those of you not on my mailing list (I know that can’t be you, but maybe, you know, someone else.), I’ll catch you up to speed.
A few weeks ago the family caught the flu and it had the baby out for a few days, Jack and Ava for just about a day, and I seemed to have got it the worse (yay me.) With mountains of laundry and the entire house to sanitize, I knew my posting would get a little behind. Then we got some heavy news. Then the police came to the door. I’ll explain those two later… anyway it was a BAD week and I needed to take care of my family. Then I realized a break was nice and needed.
So here I am 2 weeks later and I’m feeling oh so good about it all! Let’s jump right into new blog design!
Minimalist Blog Design!
While I took time away from posting, I didn’t actually take time away from the blog. I mentioned here that I was getting bored and ready for an update to the style, layout, and general theme. I anticipated doing this over the summer, but I got excited and obviously you’re here and it’s DIFFERENT! But I’m loving it! Seriously people, I guess I’m not so colorful as I once thought. The minimalist blog design is definitely my deal.
This was the old blog:
One more for good measure:
And you’re looking at the lovely new minimalist blog design! So why minimalist, especially when it seems so opposite of my life currently? Honestly, all the house plans we have are white and gray oriented; I’m ready to purge all the kids toys’ (they’re not, I am.); and I just love the feel of it being clean and cohesive. Call it spring cleaning 😉 Maybe a little maturing too?
I hope you love it as much as I do! I know it will definitely function better, which is a huge bonus!
New Facebook Page – Picture Almost Perfect
The other change I’ve finally updated was a Facebook page! Although I hardly (read: never) access my personal Facebook page these days, I know lots of you prefer to read posts via Facebook, so go ahead, click HERE, hit like and follow along! Just trying to making it easier for y’all! And of course, it plays into the minimalist blog design – cohesion is the key!
Giveaway- closed! – Big Thank YOU!
As a big thank you for being patient through the transition and just being an awesome friend that you are, a giveaway! Perfect way to head into the Spring and Summer season! **details and lawyer-y stuff below
Later this week I’ll be sharing a much needed monthly update on Harv and my Friday Favorites! See you then!
All the legal mumbo jumbo.
- Entries will be counted from March 20, 2017 through April 13, 2017 at 12:00midnight.
- The winner will receive 1 Goverre wine tumbler, color of their choice (so long as it is available.. 2 are currently sold out).
- Only US residents over the age of 21 can enter.
- Use the Rafflecopter entry widget to enter – entries will be accepted from Facebook likes, Twitter follows, Instagram follows, or commenting on the blog post.
- There are only 4 ways to enter.
- The winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter ©
- The winner will be announced on Friday, April 14th, 2017 via that week’s Friday Favorites post.
- The winner will be responsible for notifying Picture Almost Perfect via email their contact information to ship the prize.
- The prizes in total are valued at $24.00.
- Picture Almost Perfect will be able to use any photographs submitted by all entrants on our social media accounts.