Today’s prompt from Bailey was to do a vlog! I’m talking money, specifically ways to save money on modest incomes and lots of kids!
If you’re like me, watching a video isn’t always conducive to your time. Maybe you’re rocking a baby to sleep or sneaking in a quick quiet moment. So here’s what you may have missed!
- Use coupons and buy things on sale.
- Don’t buy spontaneously.
- Do your research (see the infographic below!)
- Cut luxury spending when possible – you do still need to enjoy life.
- Check your benefits at your work! You may be missing out.
- Look for discounts on health, home, and car insurance.
**Used from Business Insider.
Anything I missed?! I’d love to know. I”m always looking for new ways to save money and put it back into our wallets!
psst… there’s a giveaway going on! Go check it out!