Hello everyone! As a reminder I’m participating in Brave Love Blog’s Blogtember Challenge. A new specific post every day in September. Talk about Challenge! Since it is September – happy September! – it is time to (re)introduce myself.
- My name is Sam (short for Samantha).
- I’m 29 years old and only 5 feet tall and look like I’m 12. I’m finally started to see the young looking factor as a positive.
- I am married to Caleb for 2 1/2 years now. He is the most amazing person on my planet. He also happens to be 9 1/2 years older than me.
- I have 4 children. 2 are my own & 2 are my (step) children.
- Carson is 11 (as of yesterday), Ava is 9, Jack is 8 and Harvey is 14 1/2 months. Yes I use months.
- Jack (my son) has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (a heart defect) and Carson (Caleb’s son) has Hemophilia. Both have been and are a big part of our family life.
- I am an online teacher, which means I work from home. I teach middle school and high school Math. I love my job! I get to be home with Caleb and Harvey during the day. I get to help with getting kids on and off busses and drop off/pick up from school. I can rearrange my schedule to attend field trips and I still get to teach. It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
- My children are very busy – meaning I’m very busy with softball, volleyball, boy scouts, swimming, faith formation classes, track in addition to the regular school, homework, and day to day shenanigans.
- I love crafts, DIY projects, watching Caleb renovate our house (& help when I’m not doing or driving to anything mentioned in the previous bullet) and newly lettering & calligraphy! Especially embossing. I will emboss everything.
- I love to bake and decorate cakes & cupcakes. I enjoy cooking, but Caleb is the better chef so I’ll stick to the sweets.
- My blog is my “me” time & I love writing. Who knew? I also love all the wonderful friends and people I’ve met!
It’s nice to meet any new names/faces around here! Tell me a little about yourself! I love to know who’s reading ♥